Staging Manager | NY
Are you well organized and creative? Do you enjoy problem solving and multitasking… are you jazzed by new and exciting furniture, art, accessories, rugs, pillows, and throws galore? And can you set up systems and manage people better than the average bear?
We are a fast paced growing, creative bi-coastal home staging company based in California with a tall order… A reliable Staging Manager at our cool Industry City Brooklyn location.
Job will entail – Overall Warehouse Space, Organization and Systems, Product + Receiving, Handling + Repair of Product, Inventory Management, Bar coding, System Creations + Implementation. Field new business phone calls. Manage product, people, systems, warehouse, and fun factor. This person may also be required to lift over 50lbs, drive a co. van and leap tall buildings in a single bound.
– Valid NY Drivers License (provide copy of clean DMV)
– Some warehouse, design, and/or retail or wholesale management experience of >1yr
– Knowledge of inventory systems, warehouse organization
– Attention to DETAIL and Strong organizational + communication skills
– High School Diploma, College Degree a plus
– Fluent in English, cell phone, computer experience needed; trello exp. a bonus
– Interest in Home Furnishings/Furniture/Design
– Please put your name and “staging manager” in subject line
– Send Resume, Wage History, and 2 References
– All applicants may be subject to drug testing